NoColorStudio No. 10 [135 format]
ISO Speed Rating: 100
Film Type: Black and White Negative
Process: Click here for more info
Number of exposures: 29
The no.10 is a black and white negative panchromatic specialty film, yielding medium to high contrast, high resolution, high sharpness, fine grain, and extended spectral light sensitivity of up to 780nm. The emulsion has a wide range of pull/push capabilities - from ISO25 to ISO1600.
This film was originally used for medium-altitude aerial reconnaissance and cartographic or exploratory purposes. Available for creative/professional use in 35 mm format.
- Each roll has 29 exposures
- Wide spectral near-infrared sensitivity
- Fresh film stock
- ISO 100
- Push capabilities to ISO 1600
- Pull capabilities to ISO 25
- The film is rolled in recycled film canisters
- It is recommended to use manual film-advancing cameras with recycled canisters